Payment cards and electronic wallet
We offer passengers the option to pay bus fares without cash using a PAYMENT WALLET. We do not issue payment cards, i.e., regional commuter cards.
PASSENGER MAY USED AN ELECTRONIC WALLET AS AN ALTERNATIVE:
- Portable (no photo) / electronic wallet
deposit funds (credit) on the so-called electronic wallet and use it for fare payment
Payment cards issued by ČSAD Slaný can only be used exclusively on the lines and connections operated by ČSAD Slaný.
HOW TO GET A PAYMENT CARD
Payment cards are produced by ČSAD Slaný at Lacinova Street, while waiting, upon presentation of a filled-out application and the documents required for the issue of an electronic wallet.
ADVANTAGES OF ELECTRONIC WALLETS
- simple handling
- facilitates accelerated check-in of passengers – fare deduction from the charged amount in the electronic wallet
- modern and comfortable method for paying fares while traveling
- if the car dis lost, it can be blocked and the balance transferred on a new card
- there is no need to have the necessary cash as the funds are deposited on the card; parents do not have to worry about preparing adequate cash for their children to buy a ticket
- payment with the electronic wallet is not tied to the cardholder; it can be used by several persons (even concurrently); the deposit on the car dis not time-limited
- the card can be recharged at the driver´s place or the information office