These are small data files that are necessary for some website functions, e.g., a pop-up window with a recruitment option. Thanks to cookies, the system can remember various settings, such as language, font, and other options that you, as a user, choose yourself to display.
Cookies can be differentiated into two basic types by storage time:
- Short-term (session cookies) – they remain in your browser until you close the browser and then they are deleted.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) –they remain in your browser for a long time (depending on your browser and cookie settings) or until you delete them manually.
The following cookies are used on our website:
- Technical – they are necessary for ensuring the elementary website functions, e.g., for session functions
- YouTube –they are used for the YouTube video player. They are placed on your computer when you activate the player.
- Cloudflare – uses its cookies for protecting the website from bots. It is primarily set on the contact form.
- Analytical/statistical – in order to find out what activity is taking place on the website, we use Google tag manager and Google analytics applications.