ČSAD Benešov s.r.o. was established in 1994 by division of the ČSAD KNV company. In 2000, the transport group ICOM transport acquired a majority stake in this company and has been a member of the group ever since. The company has its domicile in Vlašim and is operated from two locations - Vlašim and Benešov.
In 2001, the transport corporation ICOM transport a.s., which ČSAD Benešov is a part of, received the ISO 9001:2000 certificate , which is regularly renewed, and was updated in 2021 as ISO 9001:2015 certificate that includes the activity of "International and domestic road transport using own vehicles, including transport according to ADR and ATP regulations, service and repair of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and operation of regular public transportation, city bus transportation and chartered tour transportation by own vehicles."
For more information about the ICOM transport group, visit this website.
OPERATION OF REGULAR PUBLIC BUS TRANSPORTATION IN THE REGIONS OF VYSOČINA AND CENTRAL BOHEMIA:
- We operate a total of 72 lines a 107 buses.
- Most of the bus lines are part of the Prague integrated transportation of the Central Bohemian Region and a group of municipalities named BeneBus, but we also provide services in a part of Vysočina.
- Most of our long-distance buses commute to Prague, Pelhřimov, Kolín and Příbram.
PUBLIC CITY BUSES IN VLAŠIM, BENEŠOV AND ŘÍČANY:
- In Vlašim, we use primarily low-floor Mercedes-Benz buses.
- In Benešov, we use primarily low-floor ISUZU buses.
- In Říčany, we use primarily low-floor ROŠERO buses.