Payment cards and electronic wallet
We offer passenger the possibility to pay the bus ticket without cash using a PAYMENT CARD. From the month of February 2023, a new check-in equipment from Mikroelectronika will be available where tickets can be purchased with a bank card.
- Portable (no photo) / electronic wallet
deposit funds (credit) on the so-called electronic wallet and use it for fare payment
The production and sale of electronic wallets is provided by the TRADO-MAD company , which is also a part of ICOM transport a.s. The card can only be used exclusively on the lines and connections operated by TRADO-BUS.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ELECTRONIC WALLET
- simple handling
- facilitates accelerated check-in of passengers – fare deduction from the charged amount in the electronic wallet
- modern and comfortable method for paying fares while traveling
- if the car dis lost, it can be blocked and the balance transferred on a new card
- there is no need to have the necessary cash as the funds are deposited on the card; parents do not have to worry about preparing adequate cash for their children to buy a ticket
- payment with the electronic wallet is not tied to the cardholder; it can be used by several persons (even concurrently); the deposit on the car dis not time-limited
- the card can be recharged at the driver´s place or the information office