Payment cards and electronic wallet
We offer passengers the option to pay bus fares without cash using a PAYMENT CARD.
- Portable (no photo) / electronic wallet
deposit funds (credit) on the so-called electronic wallet and use it for fare payment
Payment cards issued by TRADO-MAD can only be used exclusively on the lines and connections operated by TRADO-MAD s.r.o. The cards are subject to the current tariff.
HOW TO GET A PAYMENT CARD
The production of payment cards is handled by the ticket office of TRADO-MAD, s.r.o., while waiting, upon presentation of a filled-out application form and the documents required for the specific type of card. You can ask for the card at our information office in Třebíč.
ADVANTAGES OF ELECTRONIC WALLETS
- simple handling
- facilitates accelerated check-in of passengers – fare deduction from the amount in the electronic wallet
- modern and comfortable method for paying fares while traveling
- if the car dis lost, it can be blocked and the balance transferred on a new card
- there is no need to have the necessary cash as the funds are deposited on the card; parents do not have to worry about preparing adequate cash for their children to buy a ticket
- payment with the electronic wallet is not tied to the cardholder; it can be used by several persons (even concurrently); the deposit on the card is not time-limited
- the card can be recharged at the driver´s place or the information office